Thursday, March 16, 2006

Real quick...

OK, so I've finally filled out my NCAA bracket.
What? But the tournament has already started, you say? ???

Yeah, I know, but I haven't gotten around to filling one out until today.
Since I really don't pay attention to college basketball until the tourney comes around, I applied my usual system of looking up what experts have picked and then copying them. I don't just copy one person, though, I synthesize the picks of several different people.
My final four are: Duke, UCLA, UConn and BC. Duke and UConn play for the Championship and UConn wins.

On American Idol, Melissa went home last night. I wasn't that surprised, because as much as I dislike Kevin, he seems to have a lot of support. Melissa, on the other hand, screwed up Stevie Wonder's lyrics too many times to maintain much of a fan base. It was kind of surprising that Ace was in the bottom three, but I think his teenybopper fans might have been diverted towards some of the girls (or to Kevin and Chris).

No comments: