Thursday, October 26, 2006

More reviews

Dove Nourishing hand wash (cool moisture)
At first I was kind of turned off by the smell of this stuff. I can’t really figure out what it is about the smell that bothers me, but eventually I got over it and now I like the soap. It’s a nice consistency, doesn’t lather excessively, and leaves your hands feeling soft and not overly perfume-y.

Dove Ultimate Clear Cool Essentials antiperspirant
This isn't actually clear - it's white in the tube but "invisible" when you put it on. However, it failed to live up to it's promise to "Stay on skin, not on clothes," and left a white residue on my clothes just like ever other non-gel deodorant does. It has the same smell as the hand wash, which took a little getting used to. I used to use the regular Dove deodorant, and this is basically the same except that it's more expensive and doesn't smell as good. Thus, I think I'd stick with regular Dove or Secret invisible gel (which doesn't leave a residue on clothes).

Pantene Ice Shine shampoo and conditioner
I’ve never really been on the Pantene bandwagon, but so far I like this stuff. It seems to keep my hair nice and soft and straight when I use it with my straightening iron. I like it enough that it’s displaced my old shampoo and conditioner, which I had no complaints with.

Purell
This is such a great invention! It helps prevent the spread of infection in hospitals, it reduces school absences due to illness, it can entertain pyromaniacs... What can't it do?

No comments: