Friday, October 06, 2006

Extreme Akim!

Today, we went out to dinner at a nearby Japanese restaurant. We walked into the restaurant and were immediately greeted by the sight of the one and only Akim Anastopoulo a.k.a. "Extreme Akim". He was there with his family. I suppose it was bound to happen at some point, since his law office is in our neighborhood. Anyways, he seemed to be enjoying himself and according to Mike, was flashing his American Express Black card. I really wanted to tell him that I like his new and improved "Bat of Justice," but I was too chicken.

If you've never seen "Eye for an Eye," it's kind of like a regular judge show (of which my favorite, by far, is "The People's Court") except that I'm pretty sure it's fake, and the case usually ends with the winner of the case exacting some ridiculous sort of revenge on the loser. I'm not really a big fan of the show, but I will say that Extreme Akim is better looking in person than he is on TV.











Extreme Akim!

No comments: