Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Who do I look like?

Over at the Roadtrip blog, Calvin posted a link to a site where you can submit a photo of yourself and a computer program tells you what celebrities you look like. Supposedly, the software was designed to recognize relatives.

Mike uploaded a photo of me, and I scored simultaneous matches with Gwyneth Paltrow, Roseanne Barr, Oprah Winfrey and Condeleeza Rice. I'm not entirely sure how to feel about that. I'm simultaneously flattered and insulted. Also, other pictures of me landed totally different matches: Kim Basinger, Anne Hathaway, Brittany Murphy... But there wasn't a single match to Michelle Williams, the one celebrity I've actually been told I resemble (by Jaime's Mexican cousin, no less!).

Mike got an entirely different profile when he uploaded a picture of himself. Almost no "celebrities" - the list read like a Who's Who of intellectuals. Chess champions, political figures, writers, and more than one Nobel Prize winner. I'm blaming the glasses. His few celebrity matches included Eddie Murphy and Hayden Christensen.

Congratulations on finishing your exams, Mike!

1 comment:

Brad De Gregorio said...

Apparently I look like either Holly Marie Combs from Charmed, or Heath Ledger. Now Kelly calls me her "gay cowboy".