Thursday, April 20, 2006

Mmmm...red meat. Uh? Wait. No thanks.

I went to Hardee's today and saw a poster for their new burger: the Philly Cheesesteak Thickburger. At first you might think that this sounds kind of appealling: a burger with white Cheez Whiz, grilled onions, and bell peppers. But that's not what it is. They basically took their cheeseburger (or Thickburger) and added a Cheesesteak sandwich on top sans roll. I can't think of anything better than eating two sandwiches at once. This is serious multitasking. When I can't decide whether to have a burger or a cheesesteak, I can now have both. But I'm pretty sure I can decide when I want one over the other. Seriously, this is sandwich overkill. Of course, I shouldn't be one to talk. I have had their Monster Thickburger before (and finished it) but my stomach didn't like it.

You can check all this out on the Hardee's website but it's a stupid flash website without a no-flash backup.

1 comment:

robwonton said...

Wait till you try a Pastrami Burger from the Hat.