Friday, June 02, 2006

Kazaam!

The Heat won tonight saving me the indignity of cheering for the Pistons, really what was I thinking?

HOW I WATCHED THE GAME
So, I don't have cable and the game was on ESPN. I usually go to a bar or something to catch games on cable, but I just didn't feel like it much tonight. I was content on following the game using GameCast on espn.com but I found another way today. CCTV-5 which is a sports channel in China have rights to the game in China and they broadcast their feed online. The streaming stinks (it actually is barely existent) and the commentary is in Mandarin (which I don't understand), but I thought it would be a fun and interesting (but ultimately very frustrating) way to watch the game. I did catch this phrase in English by one of the announcers: "All time great coach." I assume he was talking about Riley. Anyway, fun times, fun times.

No comments: